Monday 9 May 2016

Is this thing still on?

Testing...testing...

Well hello there!  I'm guessing by now you had assumed me dead, having fallen to my death on Space Mountain or fed to the crocodiles on the Jungle Cruise - right?  And yes, I know, I went completely awol and didn't blog at all last year.  Bt if you're still with me I'd like to make amends.

For the record, I am back in Australia for the time being, my Disney ICP adventure having ended sometime in January, but I would still like to share my experience with you all.  And hopefully I can help out anyone who is thinking about doing the program in the future.  I make no promises, my updates will probably be sporadic and random at best but I will do my best to keep updating for you.

If you have any areas you're interested in or questions for me, please don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment