Wednesday 2 July 2014

Window Shopping

So I had fully intended my next update to be about my history with Disney, but I'm a free spirit and I paint with all the colours of the wind and ... ok, honestly, I have discovered the joys of the Wal-Mart online store and wanted to share some of my finds!  You may or may not be aware that part of the Disney Program Experience is the inaugural, check-in day trip to the local Wal-Mart to buy essential items for your apartment.  And the awesome thing is that you can check out Wal-Mart's range of products online to get an idea of things you may like.  This was all nice and fun and normal until I typed 'Disney' into the Wal-Mart website search bar, and I found Disney merchandise paradise!

Now I've never been hugely into having my home plastered in Disney characters.  That doesn't mean I don't love Disney (because I do - very much), but I've just always preferred things to be a bit more subtle.  However, in my recent cyber-journey to Wal-Mart, I found a few items that are just too cute not to share with someone. 


How cute would it be to wake up every morning with this bedding?
You can make yourself some Mickey Mouse toast

Or Mouse-Head waffle on a stick?
You can deck your bathroom out Disney-style (Yes that is a Mickey-Head bath mat!)
Sport some classic Minnie style out at the parks!

And at the end of the day you can cosy up in your Mickey or Minnie Snuggie!
All of the photos are from WalMart




1 comment:

  1. OMGGG that bed is sooo damn cuute <3 I want! By the way great post once again!

    ReplyDelete