Tuesday 26 August 2014

Interview Prep Update

So this is just going to be a quick update on my interview prep - I promise to update my application saga tomorrow!

Today has been a crazy busy day and it started with me (finally!) officially booking in my Disney interview in Melbourne on September 9th!  Cue that excited dancing I was talking about in my last post.  Next up was my role checklist, which I filled out pretty easily because I'd planned my preferences aaaages ago like the nerd I am.  When I got home tonight I hopped online and booked my flights to and from Melbourne (I will be flying in and out on the same day).  After that I downloaded the Proof of Student Status Form to take into Tafe with me tomorrow and then logged into DOC (Disney's Onboarding Central) to upload the rest of my documents.

I'm going to update my DICP guide soon, hopefully over the coming weekend, and I'll go into detail about all of these things there so keep an eye out for that.

Also, I went shopping yesterday to get the last of the things I needed for my interview outfit.  I did a bit on co-ordinating with pieces I already owned so all I needed to buy was a new skirt, some stockings/tights and I treated myself to a new black handbag so I don't have to take my ratty handbag that's falling apart.

Today marks two weeks until my interview so I'm glad to have all of these things sorted now.  It's been a pretty bumpy journey for me to get to this point, but now I can sit back and enjoy the excitement.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment