Friday 22 August 2014

Disney Drama in 9 Easy Steps

So I haven't updated in forever and for good reason too!  I will update with some more in-depth posts soon but for now I don't have a lot of time so I'm going to keep it brief.  I have been AWOL because my application has been rather...erm, well...let's say 'rocky' (I want to use much stronger language but my rational brain is suggesting I keep it censored for now, lol.

Long story short :

1. I did not receive a DOC request
2. I did not receive an interview invitation
3. I rang Disney and bugged the daylights out of the poor recruiting staff
4. I got made NLIC
5. I was devastated
6. I emailed Disney and asked for an explanation
7. Jill (The wonderful Aus/NZ recruiter) phoned me and we discovered there was a misunderstanding about my student status.
8. I have been made eligible for the program again!
9. I am now awaiting the promised interview invitation.

So there you have it!  Jill said I should receive the email this weekend so expect lots of updates soon!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy that you are finally getting an interview wooohhhooo!

    ReplyDelete