Saturday 30 August 2014

Blog Update

I've been working on my blog a lot lately and there's more to come so I thought I'd give y'all an update:

  1. I've finally set aside some time to update my DICP Guide.  See that button up the top there?  Go click on that and it will take you to my guide.  It's a work in progress and I plan to update it as I go through the interview.  I've recently added a tour of the Disney Careers Dashboard (including what those blue status bar boxes all mean!) and a guide to the Disney Look, complete with awesome (if I do say so myself) collages of Disney Look appropriate clothing that I made myself.  There will be more updates to the guide coming soon, so please keep checking back.
  2. I'm doing some tweaking on my resources page (Once again, just up there in that row of buttons under my lovely banner).  I've recently updated the blogs section and as soon as I post this I will be adding links to some of my favourite vlogs too, so you should definitely check that out.
  3. I've added a new way for y'all to contact me to ask questions, say hi or just to tell me whether or not I should be using the word 'Y'all'.  If you look to the column there on the left (with my smiling picture) and you scroll down a bit, you will see a section titled 'Contact Bec' and then there's a little form to send me a message!  I'll try to get around to questions as quickly as I can.  Of course you can also comment on any of my blog posts, in fact comments are encouraged!  I love to hear from people and I love making new friends so don't be shy to drop me a line.
  4. For those of you following the story of my application dramas, I promise that the third (and final) installment is on its way.  If you haven't read about my dramas yet, follow these links to Part 1 and Part 2.
  5. My interview with Disney is on September 9th and I promise to do a full report afterwards, so make sure to check back for that.
  6. I recently hit 600 page views for this blog, which may not seem like much for some people but it's a very big deal to me.  Thank you so, so, so much to everyone who is reading along, please keep reading and make sure to tell your friends about my blog too.  
Ok, that's enough updating for now.  I better keep my promise and go add those vlog links to the resources page.  Keep reading and have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment