Tuesday 23 September 2014

I'm Going to Disney World!!!!

In case you couldn't work it out from the title - I've been accepted into the Disney College Program - J1 Cultural Exchange Australia/New Zealand!!!!

This morning, at 5:30am, I was in the middle of a dream about Maleficent when my phone pinged.  I woke up with a start, grabbed my phone thinking "An email!"  An sure enough, when I looked, there was an email with a great, big, bold CONGRATULATIONS in the subject line.

I am so proud to say that I have been offered a role in Merchandise, and whilst it wasn't my top choice, it was in my top 3 and one of my High Interest roles so I couldn't be happier.  The best part is that most of the friends I've made on the facebook group have also been accepted so it's a really happy day all round :D

I will write more on this soon, but for now I'm just going to enjoy the happiness of it all.

I'm off to the most Magical Place on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment